Tuesday 6 October 2015

The Milkmaid and her Daydreams

Watch the 2D animated short film "The Milkmaid and her Daydreams"



Story 

A milkmaid was going to the market carrying a pail of milk on her head. As she went along she began thinking about what she would do with the money she would get for the milk. 

"I'll buy some hens from a neighbour," said she, "and they will lay eggs each morning, which I will sell to the pastor's wife. With the money that I get from the sale of these eggs I'll buy myself a new dress. When I go to fair, all the young men will come up and speak to me!...... I shall toss my head like this". As she spoke she tossed her head back, the Pail fell off it, and all the milk was spilt. 


Click on an image to view details and buying options

Pretty Lady
© Photographer: Shaereemukherjee | Agency: Dreamstime.com


Pretty Lady expression chart
© Photographer: Shaereemukherjee | Agency: Dreamstime.com

Stock Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.. :)